FW: Dear Professor Ndlovu
Sebenzile Mlaza
2017-11-30 15:03:36 UTC
Greetings to all,

Can anyone assist this comrade please.

Regards,

[cid:***@815eaedc.4bb46caf] Sebenzile Mlaza
Senior Undertakings Officer
Johannesburg
***@raf.co.za<mailto:***@raf.co.za>
Website: www.raf.co.za<http://www.raf.co.za>
Call Centre: 0860 23 5523
P: 011 223-0190

[cid:***@88887768.46a89866] <https://www.facebook.com/RoadAccidentFund> [cid:***@54ea32f5.499393d9] <https://twitter.com/@RAF_SA> [cid:***@93c6ace8.48be6d6f] <https://www.instagram.com/Raf_Road/> [cid:***@e77041f6.4dbeca2d] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/road-accident-fund> [cid:***@93520b1f.418f5f6c] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJHFNXE0ei-7pVTrhquerXA> REPORT FRAUD and corruption on
0800 00 59 19

TAKE CHARGE claim directly with us
0860 23 55 23

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan Africanist Youth Congress" group.