Forge Principled Unity or Perish!
Nkrumah Raymond Kgagudi
2017-09-05 14:17:10 UTC
Izwe lethu M'Afrika

As matters stands and also noting the recent reactions/responses, September
2017 will be a critical period for the PAC Unity Program. An inclusive
national unity meeting will take place very soon and 3/4 Provincial Unity
Consultative meetings are scheduled. The question is will PAC members
continue to blame Cde Letlapa or Cde Mpethi or Cde Mbinda as "Presidents"
or members and branches will rise above mediocre and salvage the
disntegrating PAC? Hence, we must ask will there be a revolutionary Pan
Afrikanist party called PAC beyond 2019? If yes, what is that which arouses
that confidence and optimism, if the reply will be NO will you take full
blame and accountability as a PAC member for failing to salvage and rebuild
a revolutionary party called PAC or will you apportioned the collapse of
PAC to others?

Shnago lashu
Nkrumah
Cde Apa
I'm extremely disturbed with you sending me these rubbish to me. I know
you are normal and a man of your age is expected to have some level of
maturity. Continuing with this non existing dream that you are PAC or worse
PAC leadership comes to me as a concern that old men who are suppose to be
busy with family responsibilities are busy chasing shadows.
I hope its for the last time you include my email in these foolish non
existing dream. *GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD'S.......YOU HAVE LOST AND
THEREFORE NO LONGER PAC LEADERSHIP!!!!!!*
Seating here looking at what you call an agenda, I see you talking of
Elections and IEC related matters and I wonder where are you going to
submit the names, or anything you resolve on in this joke of a meeting.
President Luthando Mbinda and other leaders of other parties are busy with
IEC processes ...setting timetables and guidelines and you guys are still
lying to each other, that there is some little hope somewhere that you will
create some confusion and submit whatever you intend to.
Never again should you confuse me for being part of your dream.... I'm a
sober PAC member who knows who and what PAC is and that is nothing like
you. Get a life or be bold enough to go start your own little organisation.
*Oooh as a South African citizen you are welcome to join the PAC LGE 2016
on 03rd August 2016.*
Yours in PAC behind the leadership of President Luthando Mbinda
Greetings,
Kindly find attached Notice of Extended NEC Meeting and Agenda.
Regards,
Apa Pooe
Sec for Information and Publicity
Mobile Number: 083 9402 755
--
*RE.Mfulwane*
*Pan-Africanist Youth Congress Office Of the Secretary Generalcde Eddie
Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com
---
"Pan Africanist Youth Congress" group.
Sending your posting to ***@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan Africanist Youth Congress" group.